Contract for Graduate Student Housing

This page is ONLY for graduate students—if you are an undergraduate student interested in housing, please select a different option.

Available Applications

Purdue Village or Hilltop - 
2017-18 Academic Year Contract for Single Grad Housing

If you are a 2017-2018 academic year graduate student and wish to apply for graduate housing at Purdue Village or Hilltop Apartments for the 2017-2018 academic year please use the link provided to fill out and submit your application online.


Contact Information

Phone: 765-494-1000

Mailing Address:
University Residences Directors' Office
Purdue University
Smalley Center
1225 Third Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2008

For questions about graduate housing only: